First Blog, First Gig, First.......

So.... its been a week since my first Stand up gig at the Highlight in Birmingham, and what a week it has been!
Firstly, (I'm using FIRST allot in this one aren't I) I've created this blog, a place for me to talk, think out loud and allow you lovely people to see exactly how this amazingly scary mind works when you're not around!
Secondly; Gigs, Gigs, Gigs! I'm getting myself about a bit to be honest. I'm booked in for 3 gigs in the next 2 months, Phoenix in Coventry 29th April; Crumblin' Cookie in Leicester sometime in May and The Hollybush in Cradley Heath 3rd June. So if you want to come and see what I'm all about I've got a solid 5-7mins of laughter for you!

So whats this blog all about? I hear you cry! It's pretty much just a place for you to come and get a little glimpse into this mind of mine, a window into the workings and going on's of the brain of Jon Pearson. I'll try and blog once a week, but please don't hold me to that. I'll keep you filled in with gig dates and anything else that is going on in the hectic life of mine.
I'll probably try out some jokes on here to, see what sort of reaction certain topics will get from you my loving audience! I'd like this blog to become a sort of meeting place for regular "Jonny P er's" (see I'm already naming you guys!).

I think I may start a poll, my first gig at the Highlight went well, and I was introduced onto the stage as "Jonny P", should I keep this as my "stage name"? Or should I revert back to just plan old Jon Pearson? Of course, that would also affect the name of this blog..... so its quite a big decision to make, but one that needs to be made sooner rather than later, I think. I'll set that up now me thinks.

Anywho, I'll be off now, ttfn and have fun, but remember 29th April 2010, Phoenix Coventry! Best laugh of your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Return top