Omegle - Random

So I found this post here, when doing my usual scout around the internet, and this got me intrigued. We've used ChatRoulette in a group before and we were amazed at the amount of male genitals you can see in one night! On the initial viewing of chatroullete, it was shocking and we were all diving for the F5 key to disconnect the current chat, but within half and hour, and unknown amount of masturbating men later the worst reaction my mate Andy could muster was a slight raised eyebrow and a small "meh" noise as he calmly attempted to talk to the 50year old man, who's face we hadn't seen yet due to the webcam being pointed at cock level, and he was clearly enjoying himself to much to be bothered about what we were saying!

But anyway I digress, yes, omegle.com yet again invites us in to the world of online chat and for what do we expect? Intellectual, informative, interesting conversing with people that could just as easily be nextdoor to you as being 30000miles away. I thought I'd give it a go, and not having a webcam I believed to be quite safe as this site offers a "Text only" function. So under the impression that I was not going to gain an eyefull of a 50 year old man thrapping away I hopped on. I connected, I waited, I got someone talking to me straight away..... and what did I get?
Yes the picture to the left is indeed an actual log from the Omegle connection that I recieved! Isn't it great to know that this website isn't just full of males looking for action across the internet.
Now the more pessimistic of you may be asking "Well what were you doing on there Jon?" and you would be right to ask that question, but I was honestly on there as a test, to see what sort of enviroment this chat site is providing. And going on the post from The Register about it, it's pretty obvious that a "Report" button is most certainly needed to stop anything nasty from going on. My first (and last) conversation on there is quite obviously with a male, that is certainly not looking for a 27 year old male from England, or if it was female, she didn't like my manner in the 13 letters that I actually typed!
So thank you to the internet and thank you to omegle.com for providing such an insight into exactly WHAT people want and use the internet for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Return top