Kittens and Gigs

So its been a while.............
Not to much to report, done 3 gigs in the last 2weeks. The Highlight showcase in Birmingham where I tried out 5mins of new material and it all appeared to go down pretty well. The Lamp Tavern in Dudley which was an excellent gig in aid of the Kats Cradle charity, used a mixture of old and new stuff, older stuff seemed to go down better than the new, but that maybe because I was allot more comfortable with my old stuff. The Crumblin' Cookie in Leicester, which again was an excellent gig and I was allowed to waffle on all the way through my old set and into my new set, which was nice and it all seemed to go down pretty well. So all in all, new stuff is good, when interlinked with my old. THUMBS UP!

KITTENS
Oh yes, Nicola (my wife) and I have decided that the patter of tiny kittens is just what the house needs, so we are picking them up tonight.
We were originally only going to have 1, but due to not being able to agree on a name, we are having 2 and naming one each! YAY!
Maverick, Goose, Cougar, Hollywood, Wolfman, Iceman, Slider, Marty (McFly), Yoda, Chewie, Hans, Darth and Luke were all ruled out by Nicola.
So tonight we will welcome Figaro Pearson (Nicolas choice) and Liger Pearson (my choice see here) to the Pearson family.

Those of you that know me will know what a difficult choice it was between Tigon and Liger for the name of my Kitten, but I think Liger fits him better. Liger is obviously the one that is in the process of kicking the crap into Figaro in this picture. He has learnt well by playing dead and attacking when his prey is close enough for him to unleash his amazing fighting style! He will of course be taught the ways of the force and (if he's anything like me) will only eat the meat kitten/cat food, none of this fish stuff. He will be brought up on Rump Steaks (medium rare), with chips, onion rings and a side order of extra steak! BRING ON THE MONSTER!
Again just like his Dad, he'll probably grow to an amazing size and then be really calm and placid..... but when he gets angry.... you just watch the other cats run!

Anyhoo.... no gigs to talk about this week. Speak to you all soon. Promise more kitten pictures once they have settled in and I've got Liger up to his fighting weight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Return top