Videos!

Whoop Whoop JonnyP Videos are now available!

Yes its true, you can now view some of my material here on the very easy and accessible INTERNET!
They can be found here on my youtube channel along with the speeches from our wedding and a few other random videos that I have created from along time ago. (I love Garden Wars!).

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

The videos can also be found here, on this very blog! All this plus some amazing blogs by the one and only JonnyP! What more could you ask for? All this fantastic information for just $99.99 dollars plus $1000 p&p.

Jon Pearson - Nicknames



Jon Pearson - Diets



Sorry went into infomercial mode there, no all this is absolutely FREE! So go on, get watching and get laughing!

I have more gigs in the pipe line, including the So You Think You're Funny awards in Leicester on the 13th June. So if you want to see me live, I'll post more details later!

Love and Peace out!

PS. Kittens are settling in well, and no longer have the names Liger and Figaro. They are now Jack and Daniel(s). Both me and Nicola think they are much better names for the 2 of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Return top